Current Covid restrictions are due to expire in England on 24 March 2022. However to keep our customers and our technicians safe we will continue working with our own newly reviewed Covid secure practice guidelines that we ask all customers to read and accept before we arrive for your appointment.
These guidelines are constantly reviewed and take into consideration Government advice and recommendations.
1. If you or any member of your household has received a positive Covid PCR or LFT test, or develop any of the symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) or any of the following symptoms:
• a new continuous cough
• a high temperature including fever & chills.
• a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
• shortness of breath or breathing difficulties.
• muscle or body aches
• sore throat
• congestion or runny nose
• nausea or vomiting
Please call us straight away to rearrange your appointment.
2. If any of our technicians develop symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has developed symptoms another technician will be appointed to carry out your carpet /
upholstery cleaning, if there are no technicians available for your allocated appointment, we will call you to rearrange your appointment.
3. Social distancing will still be observed.
4. We will no longer be wearing masks, however if you would like us to wear one to enter your property, please let us know.
5. We ask you to direct us to the room/s where we are to be working and remain in another room with the door closed until all the cleaning has been completed.
6. We respectfully reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if any of our guidelines are not met or the property is hazardous to the health and wellbeing of our technicians.
We thank you for booking Gerrards and for your full cooperation. We hope you remain well and keep safe.