Gerrard’s is a family run business established in 1975. We use the most powerful and sophisticated Truck Mounted Cleaning Systems in the world, the mighty HydraMaster Titans 575 and 875 which develop up to twenty times more cleaning power than conventional carpet and upholstery cleaning machines. All that extra power translates to a deeper, long lasting clean, that is dry in hours not days.
When it comes to professionally cleaning the carpets in your home, we do not cut corners.
Upon arrival at your home our fully trained and uniformed technicians will survey the work and discuss in detail your requirements.
We move and replace most items of furniture (except heavy items like bookcases, display cabinets and televisions)
Where appropriate we place protective films under any items which may bleed dyes into the carpet.
We then choose the most effective cleaning agent and pre-spray it on the carpet.
We treat all stains and have a wide range of products to deal with most common stains although we do not guarantee complete removal of certain types of stains. Our technicians will discuss this with you in advance.
The carpet is then thoroughly cleaned with our powerful Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning System which flushes the dirt from deep down the carpet pile straight into a recovery tank in our van, leaving your carpet thoroughly clean and just damp to the touch.
The carpet is then brushed to reset the pile and all furniture is replaced.
We realise you may have been disappointed by previous cleaning service providers, or you may have heard about the bad experiences of others at the hands of under equipped, less experienced, unprofessional carpet cleaners; that is why we are dedicated to making sure your next carpet cleaning experience is one that puts a smile on your face. We have built our business on excellent customer service and delivering the very highest quality carpet cleaning services.
We have many thousands of satisfied customers in the domestic, commercial and marine sectors and have been contractors to P&O Cruises and Cunard line for over twenty five years.
WHY HAVE YOUR CARPETS CLEANED?
1. Prolongs the life of your carpets – Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality – Carpets act as a filter and trap airborne pollutants; as with all filters they need emptying to remove the pollutants, to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain – Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains – As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpet from damage.
5. Enhances the appearance of your home.
CARPET HAS FIVE LEVELS OF APPEARANCE
5. Ready for replacing
A carpets life is at least 10 years. Having a good maintenance plan means you can keep its appearance at No. 2 Good for the whole 10 years.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CARPET CLEANING SERVICE
Call us using your local area number:
WIGAN 01942 864474
STANDISH 01257 720004
CHORLEY 01257 720004
BOLTON 01204 940079
ST HELENS 01744 649554
WARRINGTON 01925 950014
MANCHESTER 0161 744 0020
OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com